Hello There, Guest! Register

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
TruckLive "Submission Tool" Development Log
I wanted to keep everyone in the loop as this is actually something I'm keen to get functional as soon as I can!

Now, you may have noticed the current version of TruckLive is just a tracker, it's an ugly console application and well it's pretty useless! The language of choice, Python, is giving me a few issues, so I've decided to move to something that is a bit more freeing, C#!

I want to keep everyone in the loop as I feel like building up some hype for the development as it's always good to get everyone ready for something big!

I'm going to be posted both screenshots and change logs here, so keep an eye out! I'm also going to be having the comments enabled so feel free to have a chat, however if you have any suggestions, please post here: https://www.stvtc.co.uk/forum/forumdisplay.php?fid=29

Here we go!

Version 0.0.1 - The starting point!

Version 0.0.2 - The new UI & status

Version 0.0.3 - User Authentication!

Version 0.0.4 - Job Submission!

This post will be constantly updated to keep everyone updated with the development! I'll also be posting replies on this topic so be sure to follow it to keep updated!

Happy Trucking!
StuartD
Stobart Trucking Management & Founder
On the Job logs it asks if we collided with anything, might be an idea to add a cargo damage section
[Image: signature.png]
(03-17-2017, 08:59 PM)Uneek Wrote: On the Job logs it asks if we collided with anything, might be an idea to add a cargo damage section

I'll be able to get the damage for both cargo / trailer, so I'll add a checkbox to see if people collided or not, but damage will be automatically transmitted from the game!
Version 0.0.2 dev post Wink
Looking good, boss! Almost like a virtual airlines acars system... but for trucking. I love it!

Can't wait to finally get the first testing version. I think this is going to be something great that will make life a whole lot easier for members submitting jobs as well as staff... Smile

- Proud member of Stobart Energy -
Version 0.0.3 dev post has been added =)
You're the best BRASIL
Looks good, can't wait for it
Can`t wait, this will be something amazing when its done Smile.

Regards, S3ph